
"Read and Write!!!" As a parent of three children, I emphasize these two things as the secret to success in life. Often on weekends I will sit down at a table with all three of my children to read and write. In that way, I hope to emphasize that this is not only something that they should do, but that I am doing as well. "Lead By Example," right! Those that choose to read and write are more likely to find success in life, careers and relationships with others.
A blog post I came across recently enumerated eight major benefits of reading. It is definitely worth taking a look at, and there are likely far more benefits than just eight. The eight benefits listed on that post are
1. Enhanced Smarts,
2. Reading Reduces Stress,
3. Greater Tranquility,
4. Improved Analytical Thinking,
5. Increased Vocabulary,
6. Improved Memory,
7. Improved Writing Skills,
8. Help Prioritizing Goals.
Becoming an expert in how to read and write will make you successful in your career, popular with your peers and just an all around totally awesome person.
To read more about the 8 Major Benefits of Reading Click Here
No comments:
Post a Comment